Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Gotta do Like I promissed GS I would post another Thanksgive it thread... Food is Almost gone so now time to tap another keg

And No Damn Turkey Here.... The Weather turned out great today thought its only 52 out now But Tables were set up in the garage we had Steamed Clams and Lobster Tails (we been eating Clams since about 4:30pm)...

Yeah we had all kind of other food But the clams are just so addicting...

And oh man I am worried about tomorrow....... maybe I just have to carry a can of Breeze around with me all day eh? Hmmmm how about a lighter?:givemebeer:

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
Well Gotta do Like I promissed GS I would post another Thanksgive it thread... Food is Almost gone so now time to tap another keg

And No Damn Turkey Here.... The Weather turned out great today thought its only 52 out now But Tables were set up in the garage we had Steamed Clams and Lobster Tails (we been eating Clams since about 4:30pm)...

Yeah we had all kind of other food But the clams are just so addicting...

And oh man I am worried about tomorrow....... maybe I just have to carry a can of Breeze around with me all day eh? Hmmmm how about a lighter?:givemebeer:
I've got plenty of beer, come on over to the house and we will kill a keg. :D

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got plenty of beer, come on over to the house and we will kill a keg. :D

If I even So much touch that Keg theses guys will kill me! this is Utah hah ha and real beer in a Real keg (well its a 1/4 Keg) is so damn rare around here they all stand around it guarding it.

The Boys from CA brought 2 of em in the back of the truck.....:bowdown:

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
If I even So much touch that Keg theses guys will kill me! this is Utah hah ha and real beer in a Real keg (well its a 1/4 Keg) is so damn rare around here they all stand around it guarding it.

The Boys from CA brought 2 of em in the back of the truck.....:bowdown:
Are you trying to steal my title of being the BWOT official drunk? :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you trying to steal my title of being the BWOT official drunk? :D:D:D

Me? Naaaaa I only do it when I'm thirsty and oh yeah I like to have a drink or two after dinner, ummm maybe a shot or two to celebrate something and a couple drinks when friends come by....

oh yeah like to start my weekend off right you know with a few glasses then and have one or two when I'm down and on that same note I'll have a drink when I'm happy.....

I have a drink before I go to bed... it will make me sleep well.

I just might have a drink for the hell of it.... you never know there could be a good reason for it....

Other Than That........I Never Touch the Stuff.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts