Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1984 280SEL AMG
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finaly LEGAL.. I had to sell a few things to get them, but I finaly have plates and a new title comming in the mail...

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
TheRazz - 5/12/2005 10:00 AM

I'm finaly LEGAL.. I had to sell a few things to get them, but I finaly have plates and a new title comming in the mail...
Great news! [8D]

·
Registered
1984 280SEL AMG
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even more happy news. Got my sunroof to OPEN and CLOSE with the switch!!! Woo hoo!!! Man, working windows, working sunroof... The small stuff is realy comming togther. I'm hoping to have a job here real soon. Then the real repairs will start...

Big repairs, Front suspention, New upper control arms and bushings. New lower control arm bushings. Rebuild kit for the idler arm. Shocks and springs seem good to go. Rearend repairs, bushings all around. New tires...

Later things, repaint whole car same color (904) midnight (dark) blue (T) (с 01.01.1968), repair AMG trip parts, new front grill, new euro lights.

Even Later things, new dash, wood, LEATHER SEATS, door panels, inside trim parts, switches, AMG insterment cluster, AMG valve cover.

By the time I'm done with this car it's going to look show room... Unless it dies a horrable death between now and then ( heaven forbid )..

I'll keep everyone up to date on the happenings with my baby.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts