Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sith Lord
72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
11,813 Posts
Happy birthday!

Have you reached the age of the dead penis society circle yet?

·
Registered
CLS 550
888 Posts
Even though this is the first time that I've come across your name in my short existence here, happy birthday!

I'm thinking - birthday notification list for all members active within the past 20-30 days, like Facebook but for the more active members, good idea? I think so.. This way, surprise thread parties with virtual cakes and virtual gifts can be planned in advance. Lol.

·
Registered
CLS 550
888 Posts
Considering it's the regular thing to do, to just say happy birthday and move on, and I'm feeling in an irregular/great mood, lol...

You have anything fun planned with family/friends for your birthday?

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
so are you still an Aquarius, or did that change with the zodiacs?
No, I ignore what they say about zodiacs change. I was and I am and I will be Aquarius.

Considering it's the regular thing to do, to just say happy birthday and move on, and I'm feeling in an irregular/great mood, lol...

You have anything fun planned with family/friends for your birthday?
Just the dinner and the movie, nothing extra-exciting.

I used to go Vegas for my birthday with the bunch of friends and relatives.

Or go to Hawaii or Caribbean.

Not anymore.

Sapo verde para usted.
Dziękuję pana bardzo.

Muchas grazias.

·
Registered
CLS 550
888 Posts
I will (or so I hope).

Funny part is I feel like I am 27...or 28...29 at most...

This game called life is unfair folks.
That's a true story, no doubt. I'm 22 (23 in a few weeks) but I feel 30 to 35 at times. Not physically, but regarding work and all of life's other little fun things, like being a 'step dad' for my brothers and sister because my parents can't seem to divorce with civility, lol.

You should definitely do it, though. Life is short, you gotta see the beauties of life as much as you can. And aside from a good game of Hold 'Em, the caribbean is beautifulllll. Haha.

Glad to hear you're feeling that young.. You're as young as you feel, good sir:thumbsup:

·
Registered
71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
6,234 Posts
Happy Birthday!! We have Nobby tomorrow then unsel and I on the 12Th. Pretty good crew of Aquarius....so far...:thumbsup:

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
You are only as old as you feel, happy birthday dude:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts