Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the day that done working as security officer, went home drove over a railroad crossing, and flat-tire icon came on.... by the second warning(red dashboard) I decide pull over, press the magic button(Wrench), and a Mercedes service van came up to swap the tire, went home with the donut, slep 5 hours, went to Tampa, to fix the tire(the service guy said), we dont plug the tire, you will have a brandnew tire... tomorrow the car would be ready....
and they arrange a rente-car for me.
Wednesday, They called me, and informed me that a mechanic order the wrong tire and will took 1 extra day.

Today friday the car was ready, and return the rentecar, NO EXTRA CHARGES for the rentecar, and the tire was under factory warranty....

My sales-associate came up, and informed me that the C63 AMG will be exspensive, +/- $25.000 extra so it willn't be $63.000 but $88.000 base price.. to bad for the guy that will have his ride in may 2008 he will pay the new base price...

·
Registered
2005 C55 - 2009 C63 Coming///
29 Posts
If you are talking about US '08/'09 C63 prices your numbers are a little askew.
If you are talking Canadian prices your dead wrong....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Proper grammar should be a prerequisite to purchasing a Mercedes.
Don't get me started. For a while, I vowed not to respond to any posts that exibited poor grammar. I found that there were very few threads that I could partisipate in. Next to none in fact.

The times they are a changing.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Grammar alone does not justify poor spelling either. ;)
Too bad they seem to hand in hand.

Hey? Any word on your new car?? I am getting the itch BAD and I have to wait another 4 months. Arrruuggghhh!?!?!?!? Please pardon my spelling. I never could get Arrruuggghhh right. (or is it right to say correct or correct to say right?) LOL

·
Registered
346 Posts

Hey? Any word on your new car?? I am getting the itch BAD and I have to wait another 4 months. Arrruuggghhh!?!?!?!? Please pardon my spelling. I never could get Arrruuggghhh right. (or is it right to say correct or correct to say right?) LOL
I was once like yourself. I now find solace anytime I can read through and not find "bro" anywhere. That is what allows me to come on here again.

But fuck it. if I WANT TO make a COMPLEte asS of myself not writing right than i shuld be abel too do that if i wunt too.

Fuggettaboudit, is that spelled correctly?

This posting was entirely unnecessary, and I apologize.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't get me started. For a while, I vowed not to respond to any posts that exibited poor grammar. I found that there were very few threads that I could partisipate in. Next to none in fact.

The times they are a changing.....
Funny the irony of your post and the precise word you chose to misspell Eistein...

Participate:
par·tic·i·pate
Pronunciation[pahr-tis-uh-peyt]
verb, -pat·ed, -pat·ing.
–verb (used without object) 1. to take or have a part or share, as with others; partake; share (usually fol. by in): to participate in profits; to participate in a play.
–verb (used with object) 2. Archaic. to take or have a part or share in; partake in; share.

---------------------

To contribute to this hi-jacked thread:

I don't think the prices will rise. One, because I ordered an 09 already for 59K. Two, because it is not convinient when competing with the other competitors' sales.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Funny the irony of your post and the precise word you chose to misspell Eistein...

Participate:
par·tic·i·pate
Pronunciation[pahr-tis-uh-peyt]
verb, -pat·ed, -pat·ing.
–verb (used without object) 1. to take or have a part or share, as with others; partake; share (usually fol. by in): to participate in profits; to participate in a play.
–verb (used with object) 2. Archaic. to take or have a part or share in; partake in; share.

Good catch (LOL) Who's Eistein? Maybe you meant Einstien

Einstein |ˈīnˌstīn|
Einstein, Albert (1879–1955), U.S. theoretical physicist; born in Germany; founder of the theory of relativity in 1905. Often regarded as the greatest scientist of the 20th century, he was influential in the decision to build an atomic bomb. After World War II, however, he spoke out against nuclear weapons.
• [as n. ] ( an Einstein) a genius.

Have a good one..

·
Registered
1 Posts
You have already lost my friend.....:D

I don't think the prices will rise. One, because I ordered an 09 already for 59K. Two, because it is not convinient when competing with the other competitors' sales.

Main Entry:
con·ve·nient Listen to the pronunciation of convenient
Pronunciation:
\kən-ˈvēn-yənt\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Latin convenient-, conveniens, from present participle of convenire to assemble, come together, be suitable, from com- + venire to come — more at come
Date:
14th century

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hahahahaha I think it would be spelled as Aaaarrrrrrggggghhh! and that is the sound I make whenever I think about the 3 extra months that I have to wait to get the damn car! I was #3 at my dealer and they were only allocated 2 for the 08' year! So... I am now #1 for the 09' model year! Cannot wait!!!

How about yours? Any news?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hahahahaha I think it would be spelled as Aaaarrrrrrggggghhh! and that is the sound I make whenever I think about the 3 extra months that I have to wait to get the damn car! I was #3 at my dealer and they were only allocated 2 for the 08' year! So... I am now #1 for the 09' model year! Cannot wait!!!

How about yours? Any news?
Looks like Thornhill only getting the 2 08's bumped everyone back. They first said October build last week and I hit the roof since late july build was already confirmed. Thursday they said it looks like a bump of 2 to 4 week and with fast track shipping it could still be in my driveway for mid Sept. (Birthday).

·
Registered
283 Posts
Guess no one bothers to use the spell check button. But it hardly does any good for poor grammar.

Back on-topic...Anyone know why MB doesn't use run-flats like BMW? Granted, run-flats tend to be noisier, but so much more convenient.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Who even knows what the topic was....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts