Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
C320
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy H&R Cup Kit for my car.. For those of you who has it on their car or know about the product, Please give your opinion about the product, is it a great product? and also about the ride, is it soft or stiff? Thanks [:)]

·
Registered
c230
158 Posts
h&R

just to let you know...i put koni adjustables & H&R springs on my C230... i also have 19" wheels and the ride is perfect...even the dealer said they were surprised with the ride...the koni's are set at medium

·
Registered
C320
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: h&R

just to let you know...i put koni adjustables & H&R springs on my C230... i also have 19" wheels and the ride is perfect...even the dealer said they were surprised with the ride...the koni's are set at medium
how much did you paid for the Koni shock? and did you cut the H&R springs? Thanks..

·
Registered
c230
158 Posts
no..no...you never cut springs..H&R only make one spring for the C230..the koni's are abou...

no..no...you never cut springs..H&R only make one spring for the C230..the koni's are about $1000 CDN & the springs are about $470...i'm telling you the advantages of being able to stiffen or soften the ride is unbelieveable...!!!

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Re: Re: h&R

how much did you paid for the Koni shock? and did you cut the H&R springs? Thanks..

I got Koni yellows too and H&R springs. I cut half a coil in the front no problems[:D] Dont worry! What suspension are you running right now?

·
Registered
c230
158 Posts
Re: Re: Re: h&R

I got Koni yellows too and H&R springs. I cut half a coil in the front no problems[:D] Dont worry! What suspension are you running right now?
i have the sport springs the only one tat H&R makes for the c230...i don't recommend cutting because if there is a defect with the spring h&r will not warranty the spring

1 - 6 of 6 Posts