Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys, please dont flame me or anything, i just want some suggestions. my dad recently ordered me a mercedes CLK 320, fully loaded about 2-3 months ago. it was supposed to come in this weekend. my dad told me he cancelled the car yesterday. i remember when we ordered it i made him promise me that i would get it 100% nomatter what happens and i made him promise me 100% that he would not backout of you. i am only 16, and to be 16 and get a mercedes clk 320 is really awesome. just imagine how i feel, i am going to have the coolest car at my school, im getting a 50,000 dollar mercedes, and then a week before it comes in i am told it was cancelled. i am really sad, mad, frustrurated, i just cant explain it. first he said a 16 year old should not have this car, then he said a 16 year old does not have the experience, then he says it costs to much, well now he is just making excuses because let me assure you, my dad could afford to buy me a CL55 AMG but he didnt. Also being 16 and not having experience is not even an issue, i attended extensive defensive driving and racing courses at Skip Barber and other nationally recognized driving schools. The thing that gets me... is he cancelled it 1 week before i got it!!!!!! i wish he just told me i couldnt get it before he ordered it and promised me this. all i have been doing for the past 6 months was spending 5 hours every day reading these forums and all the other mercedes websites... well i just wasted all that time. i would rather drive no car than drive anything but a mercedes. a used car isnt even in question.<br>
<br>
sorry for the long post guys, i am just venting. any ideas on what i can do. i know we had a 'verbal agreement' and all that but i think that would be mean to sue my own dad for something like this... but its not as mean as what he did to me.<br>
<br>
thanks guys.<p>adsl-76-157-50.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i know how you feel, i wanted a 01' prelude but that never came around, i ended up w/ my sisters 00'clk 320 =)<br> <br> the only a clk at my school is that... its not the best car here... theres another guy w/ a clk 320 amg monblocks, H&R springs, tint, and a spoileproblem with r which makes my car look like shit, another s320 with 20' rims tint and springs coming soon, about 15 bmw's w/ 18's and 19' rims. trust me,..being 17 and having a clk... u get a lot of shit as well... and u always have to worry about if your car is okae in the parking lot... <br> <p>cx975321-d.alsv1.occa.home.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts