<br>
Thanks<br>
Kevin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh dear...

Alas, I cannot come. I do have the Bose CD, and I have the two digital cameras ready, plus a new digital SOny handycam - I was goinf to take some video to make into MPEG for the web site.. fast accellerating C320s, that sort of thing...<br> <br> I feel bad about this, but having just returned from HK, my wife has arranged a cottage visit with friends tomorrow. So, no go. If, however, we have another meet soon I will be there with all the cameras, CD, etc...<br> <br> Michael<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Kevin, still want to meet?

Hi QQ and Michael<br> QQ, I think we better wait for Michael.<br> When will be best time for you for the metting, Michael?<br> <br> Kevin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Next Saturday will be perfect

I have a dental appointment at 12 noon, so can we do it in the afternoon?<br> <br> BTW, Pokerface will be back in August. Shall we have another meet in August?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Next Saturday will be perfect

Hi QQ and Michael<br> How bout 3 oclock on this saturday?<br> Do you think you can finish your dental appointment at 3, QQ?<br> <br> Kevin<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, And, where?

OK, I will be there this time. <br> <br> Any chance we can do it not TOO far from Oakville? Where did you guys have in mind?<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: OK, And, where?

My previous suggestions:<br> <br> 1. Main Street in Markham.<br> 2. Humber Park<br> 3. Scarborough Bluff.<br> <br> I'm open.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Humber Park Directions

From Richmond Hill, take 404 S and Gardiner W, then exit Park Lawn S. Right turn at Lakeshore and the first light left is Humber Park.<br> <br> From Oakville, take QEW E to Park Lawn S.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why don't we meet at MB Silver Arrow Motors 2 p.m.

at 3120 Lakeshore (at Kipling), which is 10-15 minutes from Humber Park.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Why don't we meet at MB Silver Arrow Motors 2 p.m.

Hi QQ and Michael<br> I am OK meet at Silver Arrow.<br> But, please tell me which way should go from Richmond Hill? Should I take the 427 to Gardiner <br> or from 404 to Gardiner?<br> <br> And there is lots of M-B in there, how can I identify you guys?<br> Do you both don't mine give me your cell phone number, since if we get lost we can call each other?<br> Cell phone number can email to me?<br> Thanks<br> Kevin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Direction to Silver Arrow

I recommend you take 427 if you are not familiar with the area. Take 427 and take Gardiner East. the first exit is Kipling and go South until you hit Lakeshore. Turn left and Silver Arrow is the first on your left. Call my cell if you get lost.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts