Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey slk'ers

Marcus from agentur-piecha.de, offered me a little price break on the aluminum door pins if we ordered them in numbers.

So, I figured I'd come here and ask anyone if they wanted to jump on the wagon.

1 Set 10,50 Euro
5 Set 38,00 Euro
10 Set 72,00 Euro

Above are the proces he gave me although I'm not sure what the Euro comes out to in usd. I'm going to have to ask about that unless anyone else knows.

So, I myself am going to order them and I don't mind putting them on my card for anyone else who wants to get them with this order.

I can either have them shipped here and then ship them out the cheapest way to whomever wants to join in or I can ask Marcus if we can still do this group thing, but have them ship individually......

So, before I order I'll give this a few days to linger here.....peace out everybody.

[8D]

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must NOT be doing it right....I'm getting a cost of 1,343.51 cents for one pair of door pins!!! hahahah

Off to mailing Marcus I go.[^]

·
Registered
06 SLK 55 Firemist
1,580 Posts
using this name - 5/11/2005 10:45 AM

I must NOT be doing it right....I'm getting a cost of 1,343.51 cents for one pair of door pins!!! hahahah

Off to mailing Marcus I go.[^]
Looks about right to me at $13.44.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, thanks Julian, apparently I need to start following my decimals better!!!!

Although it did look as though it was punctuated in the thousands though didn't it![8)]

ok, so....this look right to you guys?

1 set- 13.43
5 sets- around 49 dollars
10 sets- around 92 dollars

Any takers?

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
Post pics of how they'll look. I'm not too fond of the new Brabus ones, might be interested in these.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To my understanding....they all look very similiar....

there is not much to be left to be desiered if you know what I mean.....they just change the door locking pin in the top of the door from black to silver.

I'm not sure if you were speaking of something else or if there is something else that is very different from the ones I'm speaking of......

·
Registered
350 SLK
35 Posts
I would be happy to participate since I am planning to order anyway. I want the chrome ones. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Bill

·
Registered
350 SLK
35 Posts
If we do a group buy we need to understand the currency better (and the price). I received an e-mail from Marcus with the following:

Hallo Bill,

Thank you for your mail.
It is no problem to send the good to Denver, Colorado.
The total cost for a set of Aerowings including shipment and packaging is 130 €. (py Post/DHL; it will take 15 workingdays to you)
All goods are on stock and you can pay by paypal.

130 euro come out to $166.59 USD today.

Bill

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
price break on the aluminum door pins if we ordered them in numbers.
Sorry for any confusion.....we are speaking of the DOOR PINS and NOT the aerowings.

The door pins are one of the least expensive items in regards to accessories for our cars.

I am waiting for Marcus to holla back so I can give more definitive prices in sets of 1,5 and 10. From there you can decide if you want to jump on the wagon.....

any questions or concerns yo can leave them here or private message me as well.

****Group purchase for DOOR PINS not aerowings.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you Marcus....wasn't sure if you wanted me to use those pictures here without your permission......glad to see them here, thanks again.

I got ur message about the prices, thank you again.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sjcrash, you got it man......do me a favour though, if it's not too personal. I haven't bben on the site too too long, but.....just email me or private message me here with your full name at least, this way I can let Marcus know (when we have a few people) who is going to be involved and this way maybe if we get 1-5 people we can just have them shipped individually at the same rate because we got folks together to order at the smae time from the same offer he was gracious enough to give.....

**shrugs**

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
using this name - 5/11/2005 5:08 PM

there is not much to be left to be desiered if you know what I mean.....they just change the door locking pin in the top of the door from black to silver.
...I'm sure if the SLK came with silver pins as standard, you'd all want black ones !! personally, can't see what the major deal is ... can't even see them when I'm driving ... [^][^]

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
Woolly - 5/12/2005 1:10 PM

using this name - 5/11/2005 5:08 PM

...I'm sure if the SLK came with silver pins as standard, you'd all want black ones !! personally, can't see what the major deal is ... can't even see them when I'm driving ... [^][^]
Same here Wool and when I am not driving the doors are locked and you can't see them anyway. Might get the aerowings though....

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
malibuite - 5/13/2005 9:25 PM

Same here Wool and when I am not driving the doors are locked and you can't see them anyway. Might get the aerowings though....
Hi Mal, they're 'nearly' a 'must have' - and you see them all the time when you're driving [:)][:)]

Wool.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hear ya....you guys are right...

I just feel like the inside looks nice with a few different things. In fact I don't like the black material they use on the doors....it's rough to clean and I seemed to have stained it with my deoderant!!! hahahahaha

BUT...I do like the little glimpse of silver that you'll get from the door pins.....I think it's a small but sweet touch.

So, am I counting you guys in too!!!!! hahaha!

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol, I can't see the wing on my car when im driving either....or the chrome door handles!!

But I do love seeing them when I'm not in the car!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts