Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question, how often do C class owners meet with other C-class owners in the so cal area? Do you guys ever do small impromptu meets with other owners, at say a local Krispy Kreme?<br>
<br>
The reason I ask, is because I actively organize get togethers with A4/S4 owners and IS300 owners from audiworld.com and clublexus.com, and am curious if you guys would like to join us next time we meet.<br>
<br>
Our meets usually consist of meeting at a local Starbucks or Krispy Kreme in the L.A. or O.C. area, talk shop and admire each other's ride, consume several donuts or iced mochas, as well as lunch or dinner, and finally a drive through some twisties or local canyons. Sometimes we include a theme, such as to one we had today which included the viewing of 'Kiss of the Dragon' after a drive through Palos Verdes.<br>
<br>
Please respond if you guys are interested. The age of our group ranges anywhere from 18 year old college students to 63 year old retired attorneys and coupes in their mid 30's. We even had a A4 guy fly out from NY to attend our impromptu meet! (Talk about dedication!) Hope to here from folks. I will post any info on our future meets if anyone is interested. Our next meet will be in approx 2 weeks. <br>
<br>
N1 <br>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts