Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if it "technically" a group but but I hit the guy on ebay up about a discount on multiple purchases of the projector lights. He says more than 3 and he'll do it for $350.....better than $390......anyone????
 

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NO one is interested? I figured we would have no problem getting 3.......contact me and we will contact the seller and get the discount.
 

·
Registered
1998 slk230
Joined
·
129 Posts
Do you have a link to a picture? Know how much work it is to install them?
 

·
Registered
2015 CLS63s
Joined
·
33 Posts
I'm interested as well, but need more information on the seller. Would like to see options for the pre-FL wiring adapters and maybe even a HID option.
 

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
koaea said:
Do you have a link to a picture? Know how much work it is to install them?
Its the same ones as the post on here "my new lights" or something like that. If you go to Ebay and search for "slk projectors" its those ones.

You can find HID or xenon kits on Ebay as well. You don't need them to come with the lights.

As far as adapters.....I haven't figured out whats needed it seems a MB part is available but I am not sure.
 

·
Registered
1998 SLK 230 KOMPRESSOR
Joined
·
759 Posts
I'm interested. I would like a HID option however.

Aaron Lephart
 

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
silverslk said:
Its the same ones as the post on here "my new lights" or something like that. If you go to Ebay and search for "slk projectors" its those ones.
There are 2 vendors on ebay.

This vendor, cosmodynamic, only has a 96.7% positive feedback, 41/1205 negatives in the last month: eBay Motors: 98-04 MERCEDES SLK R170 TWIN HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (item 140112894636 end time May-03-07 15:50:58 PDT)

This vendor,assembleweb, has 99.5% positive with only 5/570 negatives: eBay Motors: 98-04 MERCEDES BENZ SLK R170 HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (item 290111609958 end time May-05-07 21:03:34 PDT)

Which vendor did you talk to about the group buy?
 

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are the same lights. I have to look at my response, I think it was assembeweb. He said he has sold 3 sets since last week. I figured when I had three or more people interested, I would contact him so we could contact separately and get the discount.
 

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone who wants to buy a set of projector headlights from this guy "assembleweb" or whatever it was. He just sent me an invoice for $350 + $40 S&H total $390. Thats basically free shipping and no tax. If you want him to invoice you email me your email address you use for paypal so he can invoice you. The adapters can be bought from a MB dealer (from what I read) and HID/xenon kits for the H1's can be bought on ebay for as little as $89. from what I have found. I haven't bothered him with asking about adapter and HID kits because he is only asking for 3 to give us a discount.
 

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
I am interested...
 

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, thanks 16falcon. Thats two of us.......need at least 1 more???

Bueller???
 

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Email me with your email address you use for paypal and I will forward it to him so he can invoice you. Remember its the item you see when you look on ebay under "slk projector" seller is "assembleweb".
 

·
Premium Member
1999 SLK230 Sport
Joined
·
2,713 Posts
silverslk said:
Anyone who wants to buy a set of projector headlights from this guy "assembleweb" or whatever it was. He just sent me an invoice for $350 + $40 S&H total $390. Thats basically free shipping and no tax. If you want him to invoice you email me your email address you use for paypal so he can invoice you. The adapters can be bought from a MB dealer (from what I read) and HID/xenon kits for the H1's can be bought on ebay for as little as $89. from what I have found. I haven't bothered him with asking about adapter and HID kits because he is only asking for 3 to give us a discount.
I saw em cheaper than that on eBay the other night.
 

·
Registered
1999 SLK230/ 2006 Passat/ 1995 Bronco (Prerunner)
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good luck. I check ebay everyday. They are $387.99 + $40. S&H that totals $427.99

Like I said when I started this. Its not a HUGE savings but $50 is $50 in my world.

Post a link to the "cheaper" ones and I'll contact my guy.....but I bet you can't
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top