Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are from a 91 500sel and should fit all short body w126.
I have decided not to upgrade my interior and need $.
I will take $800.00 for all. I can crate ship if needed.
View them here http://groups.msn.com/94JGCLimited

·
Premium Member
1990 SEC
4,245 Posts
pmarin,

Dang!

I just had the driver's seat in my white/gray 1990 560 SEC refurbished at a cost of close to $600, and it does not look half as good as your seats.

Had I seen this I would have bought your stuff even though I can only use the two front seats.[:(]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is such a good deal that you could have had the front seats and sold the rear for $200.00 and the panels for $50.00ea and you would have saved $200.00!

Selling these is killing me while I'm detailing them[V]I'd love to keep them, but I need the $$. I like a Benz guy to get them, before I put them on ebay.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a Bone Head I am! I'm in N.Y. on L.I. exit 51 on the L.I.E (495)Yes shipping is up to the buyer. As most know the fronts are heavy. I will crate them, you pick the carrier. I'm not out to make money on shipping, like most ebay scum. They will fit all short body sedan w126's and as stated above the front seats should fit the coupe's.

Meroula, I could meet you 1/2 way on the L.I.E if you want to avoid shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to mention that the fronts have power head rests.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, I don't think the back seat will fit the long body w126's, more pictures are up and more to come.

·
Registered
1989 420 sel
17 Posts
YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M IN FLUSHING. MAYBE I CAN ARRANGE TO COME AND SEE THE SEATS WITH MY HUSBAND.

I WNAT TO MAKE SURE THEY FIT IN MY MB. WE HAVE A VAN I COULD PICK THEM UP IF NEED.

WOULD YOU TAKE 700.00. i THINK MY HUSBAND WILL KILL ME IF I TELL HIM 800?

THANKS LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're welcome to look, but I'm getting ready to put them on ebay. If I don't sell them within 30 days days I will then entertain lower bids.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will do Smallchange, I will also take a couple of pic's of the part tags, the reat seat tag is a little blurry. It will be tomorrow, I'm just getting around to checking the list.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update... I just ran the VIN from the back seat tag, it came up as a 1990 300 SE, NOT a 500sel. Hence the reason the guy I bought them from, insisted they were for a short body w126. VIN # WDBCA24E9LA502515

1 - 13 of 13 Posts