Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm from W108 board and need some info.<p>I'm in the market for a C36 or C43 AMG for my son.<br>I'd like to know any major differences between these<br>two as well as price I expect to pay for say something with<br>30,000 miles more or less.<p>Thanks.<p>Lance<br>'70 280S

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C36 is six cylinder, C43 is eight (nt)

: Hi. I'm from W108 board and need some info.<p>I'm in the market for a C36 or C43 AMG for my son.<br>I'd like to know any major differences between these<br>two as well as price I expect to pay for say something with<br>30,000 miles more or less.<p>Thanks.<p>Lance<br>'70 280S<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: Hi. I'm from W108 board and need some info.<p>I'm in the market for a C36 or C43 AMG for my son.<br>I'd like to know any major differences between these<br>two as well as price I expect to pay for say something with<br>30,000 miles more or less.<p>Thanks.<p>Lance<br>'70 280S<p>Sir, the main difference between the two models is the engine (6 vs 8 cylinder) and the body kit. A C43 with 30k miles goes for around high forties becuase of their limited production. I would check the dupont registry magazine to see what they have in there. East coast is usually easier to find. But in the end...I still like the supercharged C230K. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Lance, I have a C43 for sale, and on my "For Sale" web page, I have a few review articles on the C43. They're not comparisons to a C36, but if you're thinking of buying a C43, they're definately worth a read.<p>http://www.cemico.com/c43.htm<p>dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts