Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1973 450SL
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just signed up today...I've done some information gathering from this forum in the past but never signed up. I must say it really helped out today. My new project is a 1973 450SL. It's been sitting for a number of years and needs some TLC. While checking on the warning flasher / turn signals, I inadvertenly unplugged all of the wires. Thankfully, I was able to find a wiring diagram here, so I should be back on track.

The 450SL is the second Benz I have owned. The previous was a 1984 500SEC (My favorite car to date) may it rest in peace.

Thanks for your help today! :bowdown:

Mickey

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,841 Posts
Hi All,

Just signed up today...I've done some information gathering from this forum in the past but never signed up. I must say it really helped out today. My new project is a 1973 450SL. It's been sitting for a number of years and needs some TLC. While checking on the warning flasher / turn signals, I inadvertenly unplugged all of the wires. Thankfully, I was able to find a wiring diagram here, so I should be back on track.

The 450SL is the second Benz I have owned. The previous was a 1984 500SEC (My favorite car to date) may it rest in peace.

Thanks for your help today! :bowdown:

Mickey

Hey Mickey, come on down to the BW107 forum and make yourself welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts