Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im from philly very new to this whole benz thing I recently had my ml350 reflashed the idm modules thing I was told anyway I saw this guy plug his computer into my car and saw him work the doors and reprogram my keys I was so amazed I started doing some research on it and became very excited bout the possibily of me actually doing it myself so I came to ur site and I am getting to understand alot bout das xentry u guys are very informed and helpful that I decided to join ur community hope Im welomed since Im trully a Newbie glad to be here

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

·
Registered
2001 E320
15 Posts
Im from philly very new to this whole benz thing I recently had my ml350 reflashed the idm modules thing I was told anyway I saw this guy plug his computer into my car and saw him work the doors and reprogram my keys I was so amazed I started doing some research on it and became very excited bout the possibily of me actually doing it myself so I came to ur site and I am getting to understand alot bout das xentry u guys are very informed and helpful that I decided to join ur community hope Im welomed since Im trully a Newbie glad to be here
Hey bud im a little south of you..In AC.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ty Eric glad to be here, Eclass man I just went to the borgata yesterday I dont feel welcomed at ur home state everytime I go there they take my money:)

·
Registered
2001 E320
15 Posts
Ty Eric glad to be here, Eclass man I just went to the borgata yesterday I dont feel welcomed at ur home state everytime I go there they take my money:)
But your name states your the poker kid!! Whats up with that???? Hey im a new guy to the Benz world myself.....Been reading stuff on here looks like for my car the bug is the CP Sensor that go...Going 2 swap them out before i get stuck somewhere.....trying to find out how big a pain it is,as im not a mechanic...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts