Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
There are roughly 60,000 people living in Greenland.

Maybe President Nero needs to be reminded America got out of the "buying humans" business 154 years ago.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
The mango should buy Canada.

Or Mexico.

Or both.

Win win...

Careful what you wish for...........The last time you tried that we had to go down and spank that white building ......

Then again.........everyone has a price if the right price is offered...

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
President Trump on Sunday confirmed that his administration has discussed buying Greenland from Denmark, comparing the idea to "a large real estate deal" and suggesting the island would be of strategic value to the United States.

Speaking to reporters, the president confirmed reports that first appeared on Thursday in The Wall Street Journal that he had asked administration officials to look into the possibility of purchasing the self-governing Danish territory.

"It's just something we've talked about," he said. "Denmark essentially owns it. We're very good allies with Denmark. We've protected Denmark like we protect large portions of the world, so the concept came up."

"Strategically, it's interesting. And, we'd be interested. We'll talk to them a little bit," the president said.

The 99.999% of normal people in the world have filters in their minds that intercept the occasional stupid thoughts like this to keep them from being stated out loud and causing profound embarrassment.

I would think the fact that Trump doesn't have this filter and just broadcasts every stupid thought that he has to the entire world would be fucking hilarious - if he weren't actually President of the United States of America.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
The 99.999% of normal people in the world have filters in their minds that intercept the occasional stupid thoughts like this to keep them from being stated out loud and causing profound embarrassment.

I would think the fact that Trump doesn't have this filter and just broadcasts every stupid thought that he has to the entire world would be fucking hilarious - if he weren't actually President of the United States of America.
President Nero tweeted this meme less than a half hour ago....I shit you not. I assume that qualifies as "owning the libs" or some such insanity on HIS planet.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
26m
I promise not to do this to Greenland!
THIS is the President Of The United States doing this. Fuckin' A.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
President Nero tweeted this meme less than a half hour ago....I shit you not. I assume that qualifies as "owning the libs" or some such insanity on HIS planet.

I was joking about this a year ago, but I really believe Trump has gone from inane to insane. He might very well be losing complete control of the glob of gray matter in his skull that he thinks of as his brain.

At the rate that he's losing his bananas, he'll be literally drooling, mumbling, and sitting in his own filth before this Xmas.

On the bright side, we won't have to impeach him. Just lead him away to the crazy ambulance with a shiny gold coin and promote the VP to the big chair.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
As everyone is aghast..outraged..watching the Lunatic on stage...his people are grabbing as much as they can.
It will take years to uncover just how much damage they have done..how much money is missing.

That was his plan from jump street.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts

Actually, I've got to give it to Trump for that bit of clever humour. :)

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Careful what you wish for...........The last time you tried that we had to go down and spank that white building ......

Then again.........everyone has a price if the right price is offered...

WE???

I thought it was the British... Still, I suppose Canuckia was still British back then...

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
watch today's press conference. may god forgive us

·
Registered
856 Posts
USNA-buy Canada instead of Greenland?

Makes as much sense as anything coming out of the WH nowadays

Just think- a Timmie's franchise [or two] on every corner, hockey 24/7, all the Latinos being forced to learn Quebecois [it ain't French] and single-payer Universal Health Care for all!

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Maple syrup on EVERYTHING plus Moslon and Moosehead replacing Bud and Miller... Still at least all those lumbersexuals wouldn't look as daft in their red check shirts...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
DEVOURS
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing