Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
No more Mercedes. :(
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealt with MB of South Atlanta recently, tracking down a new front sway bar for my W211. The part that was shipped was incorrect, but it was due to an error with the 3rd party they were using for the online sales. The sale became over the phone after the error. They overnighted the correct part to them from their warehouse (not stocked), double checked it, sent it to me, and paid for the return postage on the incorrect part, with no added cost to me. Kept me informed of everything that was going on. Very above and beyond, when they could have just had me return the incorrect part and cancel the sale.

Very great to deal with, and if they were closer, I would actually look forward to taking the car in for service.

·
Registered
G500 Hybrid, '04 SL500, '13 GLK 350 4 matic
116 Posts
Dealt with MB of South Atlanta recently, tracking down a new front sway bar for my W211. The part that was shipped was incorrect, but it was due to an error with the 3rd party they were using for the online sales. The sale became over the phone after the error. They overnighted the correct part to them from their warehouse (not stocked), double checked it, sent it to me, and paid for the return postage on the incorrect part, with no added cost to me. Kept me informed of everything that was going on. Very above and beyond, when they could have just had me return the incorrect part and cancel the sale.

Very great to deal with, and if they were closer, I would actually look forward to taking the car in for service.
I had a similar experience. All web site configurators, cars or computers, are suspect becausevthe don't tie back to the factory parts system in true real time. I had a real interesting but favorable experience, due to the same reason withBilstein.
When I order a part I have my VIN ready and double check with Jeff or one of his staff on the phone before shipment. Now I do a similar thing with any online purchase.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts