Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1999 ML430, 2006 LORINSER CLS500, 2001 Honda Accord Coupe, 2005 Yamaha R1 Raven
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up guys, just wanted to share these great pics of my car that I found online. They were taken at car shows.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I ordered a silver Carbon Fiber interior kit to replace all the wood in my car, including my steering wheel and shift knob. I ordered it a month ago, so I should get it realy soon.

I've attached some sample pics.

I will post pics as soon as I get it installed

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver all the way for me. lol. I think silver c/f with red interiors look great. I've seen this combo before and I cant wait to see it in the car. I think I want something to really stand out, and the reg c/f seems common these days.

·
Registered
-06' CLS500 Lorinser-08'-MC Design Whips Project SL -06' Land Rover-
419 Posts
khelawanb said:
Silver all the way for me. lol. I think silver c/f with red interiors look great. I've seen this combo before and I cant wait to see it in the car. I think I want something to really stand out, and the reg c/f seems common these days.
Khela, who are you ordering it from? How much?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I orderes it from

euroteckmotorsports.com

It's costing me around $3700.00

I bought the steering wheel and shift knob along with the kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 CLS550 Black on Black
112 Posts
Sorry. I have to say that looks like vomit to me.
I'm in my fourties so ... I like my car to look a little more understated.
Save the bling for you young kids spending daddy's money.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Don't be sorry, lol. I feel sorry for you , you seem so unhappy, cheer up pal.

I'm not a young kid, and I grew up without a father around to give me money.

Emergencydpt said:

·
Registered
78 Posts
come on guys, this site is usually a good place to visit with only positive posts. thats the thing I noticed about all the posts, if somebody has an ass ugly car then everyone just dosn't say anything as we know that the guy with the car thinks it looks great and why unnecessarily upset the fool. All the best.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Emergencydpt said:
Hey man, Chill out... ideas and liking are subjective. Beauty is the eye of the beholder. I can say u are obsolete to have understated likes too. But its not really nice to say it out! Keep bad comments to yourself unless u know the person well. And also dont implicate someone's dad into the picture. If daddy is willing to give. Y not! Both father and son are sharing the same common interest. If by doing such mods can bring a father n son closer relationship. Y not!

Now You have seen khelawanb replied mail. What have you got to say.
Sigh... i feel sad to expect such thing from a 40+ man. I thought people of that age has seen things and experience enough. A well respected person. But for you different.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you are calling me a fool ?, then you are no better than the other guy that started this crap.

Trust me, I'm no fool. My life is wonderful, and stress free.

I will stop posting pics of aftermarket upgrades for the CLS, and just keep them to myself, peace.

chris betro said:
come on guys, this site is usually a good place to visit with only positive posts. thats the thing I noticed about all the posts, if somebody has an ass ugly car then everyone just dosn't say anything as we know that the guy with the car thinks it looks great and why unnecessarily upset the fool. All the best.

·
Registered
07' CLS 550, 08' Infiniti G35XS
51 Posts
We are different individuals w/diversity in lifestyle & taste

All:

We are all here enjoying this forum for one reason & i.e. the car- CLS W 219. Why would we bring so much negative energy into this place? We are different individuals w/diversity in lifestyle & taste. Why can’t we all accept that fact & move on as a group of friends who have something in common?
In giving feedback to someone’s post, can we all keep the comments sane?

You all have a great long weekend.

Vijil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts