Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The legacy of Mercedes-Benz S-class cars appearing in action movies continues. In the movie BAD COMPANY starring Chris Rock and Anthony Hopkins, a black w220 will turn up the heat in what looks to be a great action sequence directed by Joel Schumacher. The movie will be released on June 7th. Don't miss it my MB freaks! <br> <br> <br> -FDM<br> 1983 380 SEL v8

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What about Men In Black II? Could not get a good look but I swore that was a benz emblem on front of that car??????????

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH! Don't miss MIB 2 where the new body style w211 E-class makes its big screen debut as the new MIB mobile! mbusa.com even has a big promo involving MIB 2. Its Mercedes movie strategy to promote a new car that hasn't even come out yet in the dealers. They did the same thing with the M-Class and Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World back in 1997.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, I will check it out. I do think they should have gone with the 05 S Class though.. What an introduction that would have been, though knowing MB, that car will debut in MIB IV... hehehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts