Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a 1999 S500 Grand Edition, sold it over ten years ago, moved back to a house we had rented and found the extra Grand Edition floor mats in the garage attic! The plastic is still on these mats, so they are old but new:)) I'm in southern CA, not sure how to even price them but thought I'd throw this info out since there were only 600 Grand Edition models made that year. Hope someone is interested in them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We had a 1999 S500 Grand Edition, sold it over ten years ago, moved back to a house we had rented and found the extra Grand Edition floor mats in the garage attic! The plastic is still on these mats, so they are old but new:)) I'm in southern CA, not sure how to even price them but thought I'd throw this info out since there were only 600 Grand Edition models made that year. Hope someone is interested in them.
I’ll pay pal you $100 now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill buy em, what do you ant for them?
sorry, just saw your post. unfortunately, I discovered that these mats turned out to be regular floor mats, not labeled Grand Edition as the mats we had on the car. And, the foam on the back totally disintegrated, so I'm pulling the post and will dispose of these on craigslist. (I thought I was preserving the integrity of the package by leaving them sealed, but I should have opened them before posting this!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts