Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2003 G
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any tips or any information whatsoever on how I can turn the speed limitator off on my 2002 E430?

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
Tasho said:
Does anyone have any tips or any information whatsoever on how I can turn the speed limitator off on my 2002 E430?

Just wanna know why you want to turn off your speed limitator on your E430?

It’s largely a philosophical conundrum: If going 155 mph is already illegal in the US, how much more illegal is 186 mph?

Oops I forgot , you have a E430 ...try posting it W210 E Class

Forum and description - Mercedes-Benz AMG Forums

·
Registered
2003 G
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you trying to insult me? I am not going to sit here and insult your car and I am certainly not going to try to convince you how tuned my "shitty E430" (according to you) is. I assumed since the viewers of this thread are a little more into speed than the stock E classes, they would be able to help me out. Thank you for wasting my time asswipe.

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
Tasho said:
Are you trying to insult me? I am not going to sit here and insult your car and I am certainly not going to try to convince you how tuned my "shitty E430" (according to you) is. I assumed since the viewers of this thread are a little more into speed than the stock E classes, they would be able to help me out. Thank you for wasting my time asswipe.

FYI, just look at your attitude on your previous post.
----------------------------------
Originally Posted By: Tasho
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2006

Why do you ****** up such car? You are doing us a great disservice by making us look bad!
--------------------------------

Viewers and thread starter here are mostly AMG OWNERS dicussing about AMG Vehicle you just hate to admit that you posted on the wrong FORUM and by the way, It's my pleasure and likewise. you racist prick.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey Asho... I don't think anyone was trying to insult you but it ain't polite to be a visitor and immediately start calling people names.

The answer to you question lies in getting a reprogrammed aftermarket chip specifically for your car. There are companies that advertise on this web site that can help you.

·
Registered
2003 G
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah so...

No lol, I do not take blame for posting in the wrong forum, because I did not. I explained myself why I posted in the particular forum. But thank you anyways for your response.

Aufrecht 55 said:
FYI, just look at your attitude on your previous post.
----------------------------------
Originally Posted By: Tasho
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2006

Why do you ****** up such car? You are doing us a great disservice by making us look bad!
--------------------------------

Viewers and thread starter here are mostly AMG OWNERS dicussing about AMG Vehicle you just hate to admit that you posted on the wrong FORUM and by the way, It's my pleasure and likewise. you racist prick.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, wrong forum or not, here is the answer : get your car reflashed with new software - try out www.obdtuning.no - they have resellers all over North America. They are able to flash new software into the most of MB's models.

·
Registered
77 Posts
im outa my league here, but if you de-limit your benz, then suggest you advise your insurance company. If you wipe out at warp speed and nuke your car, plus several others, then the chances are your insurance company will climb all over your car looking for a reason not to pay out. A non disclosed & modded ecu is a good reason not to pay out.

I know naught about w210 ecu's- i dont know if 'software' changes are detectable.

I would not run the risk

anyway im off to scoot about in my e240 fart wagon

good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts