·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,<br>
<br>
just took delivery of the orion blue c320.<br>
<br>
after one day, i got 150kms on the clock already! Its a totally different car compare to what i used to drive(92' Accord lx, 1995 prelude srv, 2000 prelude sh, 2001 CL Type S). i am used to front wheel drive cars. The rear wheel drive benz needs time to get use to it.<br>
<br>
so far, the car handles very good. it handles better than the cl type s in terms of braking and going fast. the car is so stable. However, i found that the rear end of the car feels like swaying away whenever i make a turn at 60km/h. so right now i had to slow down to like 20-30km/h than turn. Its my first time owning a rear wheel drive car. Any tips on drive it?<br>
<br>
i know its a very save car, but i like to know how i can maximize the use of it.<br>
<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When you go into a tight turn and you need more oversteer you have to downshift and use the throttle to control the oversteer. On fwd drive cars giving it too much gas in a turn plows the front end and give you understeer.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enjoy your new ride, you drive more you will love more.

Do you live in Toronot Area?<br> If yes, well come to C class Toronrto family.<br> Hope we will have our GTA metting soon.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Enjoy your new ride, you drive more you will love more.

hi,<br> <br> when is that toronto c class meeting?<br> <br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts