Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a black wing spoiler with LED light for my ML430, got it installed and looks amazing, I took it to a local shop for fear of messing up the drilling work and not having the right sealant, they did every perfectly even used extra sealant and guarenteed no leaks, looks AWESOME, no pics as of now because the car is extremely dirty and its 11:53pm but you should expect some pics tommorow afternoon after I wash it ! [:)]

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the pics, I've had people who loved my ML before the spoiler tell me to take it off, and others say it looks awesome, in my opinion it looks great and my opinion is the only opinion that matters, especially on the old style ML where the back looks kind of plain

Attachments

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
That does look really good ... I think I'm gonna pick one up in the near future without the light though. I dont think I need 4 brake lights. But it does look very nice man. Where did you get it ?? And for how much, if you dont mind me asking ?? Also how much did they charge for the install ??

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it off of .com I recommend them, they are great, only one down side, I was expecting it in 4-7 days (ground shipping) + a day to ship, I got it in about 10, but when I emailed them to ask if it shipped I got a response the next day, and when it arrived it was double boxed in bubble wrap, and excellent condition

it was $295 but after shipping came out to be $313, there is an option without the LED brake light its about $25 less, I got it installed at cartoys (not sure if they are national) for $160.50 which is pretty expensive but they sealed everything off water tight and they fixed my back tailgate panel which mercedes has never been able to do, I'm extremely happy with it

the dealer charges about $700 for the same part

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Cool .. but it seems the link or website is gone ?? Can you post a URL. Thxs !!

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for my mercedes dot com I'm hoping your computer literate if not take out the spaces and put a period instead of dot

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Dont worry .. I'm quite computer literate. Thxs again. Keep up the modding !! [;)]

·
Registered
03 ML350
277 Posts
Yes, I have mine installed last month, it looks great. Now my ML has more aggressive back than it was b4.

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,615 Posts
There are 4 things I want on my ML. The 18" AMG Style I,

the ML55/SE grille, the chrome gage cluster and the rear wing. By far, the rear wing is the most pressing. The wing just makes the ML look so much sportier. I love it. I don't like the dealer's cost though and I have to set my priorities - I got the cluster, I plan to get the grille, then the spoiler and finally the rims, some day!!!

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Congrats
have fun showing off and it looks better than stock[:D]

·
Registered
2000 ML320 & 1997 Boxster
286 Posts
Thats hot.

Do they come in Black opal? Or just black?

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RE: Thats hot.

J-bird - 2/24/2005 11:00 PM

Do they come in Black opal? Or just black?
I got it from for my mercedes dot com I just told them I had a black 99 ML and they gave me a black wing, don't know the color specifics but I guess it was matched because the paint matches

·
Registered
6 Posts
[:)]Try spoilerdepot.com they sell very cheap. that a secret from those online seller. just got mine installed....by me. very easy.

·
Registered
99 ML 320
1 Posts
The best place to get these spoilers is on ebay. They come pre-painted and are much cheaper that others. See below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7956405677&category=33638&sspagename=WDVW

1 - 14 of 14 Posts