Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 GLK350, 2003 C230, 2018 E43 1972 250C Coupe
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the beast last weekend, and it is great. (Capri Blue and most of the bells and whistles.) Some little problems, but it is a blast to drive. In a month or two, I'll have all the electronics figured out.

:mad:The only real headache I have is the phone answer button switch on the right side of the steering wheel. Most of the time when I press any of the buttons, the horn honks. If I'm real careful, it works fine, but it is real embarrassing to say the least. Anybody else have that problem?

·
Registered
'06 SLK 350
192 Posts
That's a bummer. Only "issue" I have with mine is that the wind noise through the driver side door seems excessive. I'm going to make an appointment to have it looked at. I'd have expected the GLK to be quieter than my SLK (with the roof up).

·
Registered
2009 C300 Sport & 2010 GLK350
125 Posts
WOW, can’t say I have had the horn issue, it’s the same wheel on my C and, well in fact I struggle to get the horn to blast when I want it to :D

One thought, I have noticed a delay, I find myself pressing it more than once to hang up or dial out using those buttons. From what I have seen this is me expecting an instant response as if I wait just a bit it always works with the first press....so was thinking maybe you are pressing too hard again over compensating for the short delay in response?

As for the wind noise that’s my only disappointment with my C, I compared it with my GLK and the GLK is much better. Then we had a loaner C while the GLK was in for fitting of the 'missing' factory IPod kit. That was also a little better then my C and with other comments I am starting to believe that it’s very hit and miss, please let us know how you get on....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts