Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally today I got my new C2304M! From what the dealer told me, I should be the first 2304M delivered in BC, not that it really matters, but it made it very interesting trying to get insurance today as Canadian direct did not recognize the VIN nor the specific model as it is so new to Canada!
I originally wanted a C3004M but the wait was way to long for me ( May), they had my car ordered to be their "show piece" at the dealership to get more orders in and since it was on the way I only had to wait for 2 weeks. It happened to be optioned exactly as I wanted including the color, so it was a winner...
I was a bit afraid that it was going to be much slower than the 300 I test drove, but I could not really tell any difference except maybe the torque.
The car is amazing. Great handling in the rain filled Vancouver roads, I got it with 33KM on the odo, now she has 156 and I'm ready to head out again
I'm in love!

Here are some really bad pics from the delivery:

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
i like those wheels...damn. the c300 should have those.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that richmond automall??
Yes

+1!!

Are those accessory wheels, or is that how the model comes in Canada?
If I understand this correctly, they only come part of the sports package on the 230 model which is a Canada only model...I could not find them anywhere on the Mercedes site and I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw them on my car.

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Congrats on the new C class Sport model.

Exactly what motor is that?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the new C class Sport model.

Exactly what motor is that?
These are the specs from the website ( mercedes.ca)

Engine type DOHC 24-valve 90º V-6
Bore and stroke 88.0 mm/68.4 mm
Compression ratio 11.4:1
Net power 201 hp @ 6,100 rpm
Net torque 181 lb-ft @ 2,900-5,000 rpm
Fuel Premium unleaded

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes

If I understand this correctly, they only come part of the sports package on the 230 model which is a Canada only model...I could not find them anywhere on the Mercedes site and I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw them on my car.
Lol I'd be pleasantly surprised too if they happen to be on mine when I pick it up! But I'm in the US so I'm not holding my breath :crybaby2:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol I'd be pleasantly surprised too if they happen to be on mine when I pick it up! But I'm in the US so I'm not holding my breath :crybaby2:
Maybe you can ask for them??? It does not hurt to ask... I went out today and of course I found a very unfortunate spot to park the car with the sun behind and the result are crappy pics... Here they are, indeed these rims rock.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nice rim.. but cleaning them might be troublesome. I didn't know you are in Canada until I saw a B-class on the door reflection.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Can't buy a W204 C230 anywhere around here EXCEPT Canada...

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
The entire C-class lineup is more luxury than sport, even with the Sports package. That's what makes the car unique.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! nice car! How much discount did you get from the dealer? thanks!
nada...paid MSRP. Here in Vancouver they are flying off the dealerships... If I could wait 6 or more months then I guess I could have gotten a better deal.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Looks very nice but those rims are going to be a pita to clean. I had a set just like them on my old car. Enjoy the ride :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts