Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 300D
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today when i came home a nice big package was waiting on the doorstep. it just happened to be a set of lo spec euro's! they are a little dirty and got a little beat up during shipping. but they look great! i can't wait to get them on my car.
next to come is the hi spec euro's and bumpers..possibly more ;)

thanks bary123ce! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1981 240D
133 Posts
looks nice~! Post photos after you put them on your car.
Is it expensive??

·
Registered
money pits of various forms
5,889 Posts
Ah, those are the "low brow" versions.... ebay.pl is an equally good resource as .de or .co.uk

·
Registered
85 300D
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can't wait! i'll be sure to take pictures. or i might wait to get the hi spec's and just use those. i'm also getting more lo spec's, and hopefully a set of french euros.
i still have to do the wiring for the lights on my turbodiesel. the 85' is the car i'm turning into a euro. i'll probably use a set of lo specs on my 79', and that already has euro bumpers.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
i can't wait! i'll be sure to take pictures. or i might wait to get the hi spec's and just use those. i'm also getting more lo spec's, and hopefully a set of french euros.
i still have to do the wiring for the lights on my turbodiesel. the 85' is the car i'm turning into a euro. i'll probably use a set of lo specs on my 79', and that already has euro bumpers.
If you get some hi specs i will gladly take those lows of your hands:D
But seriously shoot me a PM if you get HI-specs:cool:

·
Registered
1982 240d, 2007 e350
2,071 Posts
I'll take it ;) PM me

·
Registered
1983 300D Turbo Diesel
1,799 Posts
Very nice!! I cant wait to see pics of them mounted in your car!!

·
Registered
1981 Mercedes 300D
1,252 Posts
Be sure to post pics once you have your low specs on. :)

Somehow the low spec look is really starting to grow on me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be able to snag another set for me.

·
Registered
1985 380SE
1,939 Posts
I'm starting to like them too. The circular lights just add that character to the car that the hi-spec Euro's don't.

·
Registered
1982 300CD; 2012 ML350 BT; 2011 E350 4M Wagon
1,672 Posts
Since I bought my french euros, I have an extra set of the "low spec" round euros. I bought them on eBay about 1.5 years ago, but never installed them. They were for my US coupe. One has a vacuum actuator, one doesn't. Glass is fair to good, no cracks, little pitting.

Probably going back on eBay soon, but I would rather a BW pal had them.

Please PM if interested.

FB

·
Registered
85 300D
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'm just waiting for all the plastic pieces to come that got broken in shipping,

then they will be on, and i will have pics up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.