Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Mercedes C280
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hours of messing with the flywheel & the TC on my '94 C280 we managed to get them to rotate separately just enough to line up the bolt holes! Boy was that tough. Beats taking out the tranny though! But now we just have 2 things I need help with! There is a black plastic hose that is marked with a yellow arrow in the drawing below. Don't know where it goes to on the other end? Also there is a black rubber end connector like piece that hangs from the bottom side of the item pointed out with the blue arrow. The hose seems pretty long to go such a short distance so if anyone could help me with what those 2 items connect to I would greatly appreciate it! This was best pic I could find of the engine =/

·
Registered
96' C220
1,275 Posts
Vacuum diagram

Here's the Vacuum diagram you need. The 280 is further down the page. P.M. Liquid if you need it e-mailed to you.

Good Luck!:thumbsup:

C as in 220

·
Registered
1995 C220 102k
589 Posts
Errrrm, CJ?? Theres no diagram or link.

drink some coffee man! LOL

·
Registered
1994 Mercedes C280
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah CJ, could you post the link? It would be rly helpful! I was having a tough time reading the diagram on the underside hood of the car...Thanks!

·
Registered
96' C220
1,275 Posts
I boned out!

Sorry, I thought I had the link posted.:confused:

Thanks for coming through Liquid!:thumbsup:

C as in 220

·
Registered
1994 Mercedes C280
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that link! Is there any better pictures? That one is really blurry and hard to read =/ Or does anyone know if there is anything in the WIS for it?

·
Registered
2001 CLK55 AMG, 2002 C32 AMG
1,637 Posts
click on the picture and you can make it bigger. also, you can save it and then open it on your computer. i think you might even be able to zoom on the picture here in the forums. the file is the max size i can post on here..

·
Registered
1994 Mercedes C280
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I did save it & zoom in & can sort of make out what's going on. But it's so blurry it's still a bit confusing. Also, what car is the pic from? Cuz I don't see the black vacuum hose I need on that one

·
Registered
2001 CLK55 AMG, 2002 C32 AMG
1,637 Posts
i can try to email you the picture if you want to send me your email. or better yet ill post it on photobucket and post the link here later.

im not sure if i can make it any better than this... the stuff that is too blury to see is just abbreviations for colors and none of them say black anyhow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts