<br>
Please give me an advise.<br>
<br>
Thanks in advance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CD Install

Did you get the mounting bracket as well?<br> <br> You need to remove the right trunk panel and the trunk flooring. <br> <br> Once you remove the right lining/panel, you will see three wires that are zip-tied together: two are orange and one is black/red. Those are the wires. The two orange ones are capped with a greep cap at the end - that's the diode protector for the fiber-optics. <br> <br> Once you find those wires, just remove the green cap and connect to your changer.<br> <br> If the HU doesn't recognize it, you might have to take it to the dealer to version code it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ernee...do you know the link to David website CD changer installation? BTW, KUYMAN..................

<br> you also need to plug the the fiber optic cable in the back of the head unit too. My weren't not plug in because it didn't have the cd changer as an option from factory.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
David has an SLK, Linh. I installed my changer just like I typed...and like I said awhile back...

The CLK is the easiest car to work with...you don't need to swap wires in the back of the headunit.<br> <br> Have you ever installed the changer on your CLK? How about the SLK? They're different.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not the Clk because it came as an option already but i did install the changer in my SLK but........

<br> the optic cable wire are mis-labels and i also still have to take it to the dealer to have the head unit reprogram to recognize the changer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts