Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, old hat... we've all read all the C reviews over the past 6 months I am sure. Still, I'll send just one more... always inspiring to read.<br>
<br>
http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadtests/roadtest/44348/article.html<br>
<br>
WOnder if anyone has bookmarked all the reviews. In case I ever sell my C320 (which I cannot possible imagine!) I ought to print out all the reviews. Well, all the good ones anyway.<br>
<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
None of the reviews like the headlights. At best they say 'the verdict is still not in on...'<br> I love them- look distinctive .

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Headlights

The C-Class headlights are by far one of its best styling elements. The S-Class lights look ungainly in comparison. And the present E-Class does not quite look right in the transition from the round lights to the front fender.<br> <br> With the C-Class, the stylists did a perfect job of integrating two approximately round headlights with the front end. No-one would mistake the face of a C-Class for any other kind of car.<br> <br> These 'journalists' that have qualms about the lights are grasping at straws - what would they prefer? Euro-bland lights like the previous W 202 C-Class (and nearly every other car) had?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts