Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 black 300E (from college days), 01 Vette, 01 Porsche 911, 08 Porsche 911, Lincoln Navigator
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to color match the bottome portion of my black 91 300E, and I don't want to take this small job to a fancy place that charges big bucks. I was going to ask the guys at Club One2four, but it doesn't have much activity like this forum. Anyone have any idea how much something like this would cost?

For black cars, does the lower body panel and bumper need to be of same color or would it look better with darker or lighter black? Some guys suggested getting glossy paint on the lower plastics. For those of you fortuanate guys with the awesome 500E's, is the lower portion of your black cars lighter or darker? Flat or glossy paint?

·
Registered
88 Benz 260E
534 Posts
JJB236 said:
I want to color match the bottome portion of my black 91 300E, and I don't want to take this small job to a fancy place that charges big bucks. I was going to ask the guys at Club One2four, but it doesn't have much activity like this forum. Anyone have any idea how much something like this would cost?

For black cars, does the lower body panel and bumper need to be of same color or would it look better with darker or lighter black? Some guys suggested getting glossy paint on the lower plastics. For those of you fortuanate guys with the awesome 500E's, is the lower portion of your black cars lighter or darker? Flat or glossy paint?

Pasadena corner of Allen and Walnut,you can't miss it. Good job at Very reasonable prices. I can't remember the name, I'll try to find it for you

~Cali

·
Registered
91 black 300E (from college days), 01 Vette, 01 Porsche 911, 08 Porsche 911, Lincoln Navigator
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CaliE320 said:
Pasadena corner of Allen and Walnut,you can't miss it. Good job at Very reasonable prices. I can't remember the name, I'll try to find it for you

~Cali
Thanks a lot. I'll be looking forward to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts