Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My S350 needs a good servicing and to fix a problem (black smoke, low on power sometimes) ... the Mercedes garage are not filling me with inspiration and seem to charge for everything... hoping someone knows a good indy in or around where I am at the moment?

Jerez (Andalusia) in Spain.

·
Administrator
1998 Pano SL500; 1993 SL500; 2005 ML270cdi
8,726 Posts
Hi guys,

My S350 needs a good servicing and to fix a problem (black smoke, low on power sometimes) ... the Mercedes garage are not filling me with inspiration and seem to charge for everything... hoping someone knows a good indy in or around where I am at the moment?

I agree with your comments about local MB dealers, I have the same problem here around the Estepona, Málaga area.
I would suggest that you go to your local "Poligonos" and ask around where is the best "Taller" to service Merced-Benz cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

Hi mate, write me if you have problem with your electronics.

Regards.

PD: I'm from Seville and I have the best electronic man in Spain. Thanks a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts