Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SLK in brilli silver
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I did a search but didnt come up with anything. Does anyone know of a good mechanic here in SF, tired of working the dealer thats not able to fix the same problem, time to try someone else.

Or if you have had any bad experiences feel free to list places to avoid.

Im at a loss here, I keep getting misfires on multiple cylenders. Changed the ignition coils, new plugs (3 months ago), supressors, and MAF.

thanks guys,
Michael

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've heard nothing short of great over at M Service in Walnut Creek, right off 24 on Mt Diablo. There pretty good from what I hear. I personally know Adolph's Autohaus in San Ramon, I took my old c280 there and the guy there George is very helpful and knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
One in Lafayette too...

Mike,

There is a place called Nick's Mercedes just by the Shell station in Lafayette along Mt. Diablo. I talked to him before and he is very friendly and very knowledgable about Mercedes (well, kinda of obvious). The cars outside his shop are old SLs from the Sinatra generation and many older MB.

I have driven by the place in Walnut Creek a couple of times and am looking for a trustworthy place to service my car too in the future. So far, the prices that I have been quoted for standard services are so much higher than either Boston or LA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts