Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 C350 Blk with Gray (sold), 2011 E550 Cab, 1986 Porsche 911 Carrera/Targa 2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback
230 Posts
Personally, IMO i think the price for the C350 based on what options IT APPEARS to have and the fact it is a 350 vs a 300 is a much better buy and is priced fairly. Could you find the same car for maybe a grand less,probably but it may take some time.

To me the C300 you show is over priced for the options and mileage. Not sure if split folding seats are important to you but if so youll need to call on the C350. The C300 pictured does not have them. That and several other nice options were formerly included in the P2 package only which I believe was still available for the 09 models.

Although I have not purchased a car from CarMax, they seem to be fairly reputable in general. Nice cars regardless and good luck!

·
Registered
2008 C350 Sport
14 Posts
i notice your Kelly BB is for a c350 and the car is a c300.
i just bought an 08 c350 for $32k with 5k miles & no Navi.
just make sure you KBB the right model.:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
@08c360s: That's a used car listing on KBB :)

@OP: FWIW, I bought nearly that same car, with identical mileage, tho mine was an 08 CPO and after negotiations, including covering negative equity in my trade-in, my price was $29,400.

The CPO meant an extra 1 year on the factory warranty, plus extension of the factory warranty up to 100,000 miles. It also meant I could buy any of the premium MB options (Wheel protection ftw) and have them included in my financing.

IMO, I wasn't interested in a 300. I needed the extra power of the 350. If you feel the same way, wait for the right one to come along. For my own personal tastes, that wouldn't be it.

·
Registered
2010 C300 & 2014 E350
87 Posts
I'm in socal and I got a 2010 C300 with only 3500 miles, white with beige interior, original sticker was $41K, has all of those options as the black one.

I'm asking $35K.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I posted this just a minute ago to some guy that just got robbed on a "USED" car... You guys do realize it's the end of the year and there are deals out there to be had at dealerships for "NEW" cars... If you pay over 32k for new, you're paying too much - seriously, do your homework... here's my post to the other guy that took a bath for used with too many miles, not even CPO...

Here you go...

No. That's a suck-ass deal. I bought my 2010 C300 w/40miles on the clock for $31k "out the door". Alpine, MBTex, Auto, P1, AMG 18's, Burl... from a dealership. If you already bought the car, I'm sorry for your loss. If you haven't, I can give you my guys name in Tampa, just PM me... Even if you had to pay freight to wherever, you'd be getting a better deal for a new car... Mark.

Can anyone tell me if either one of these is a good deal? The car is for my wife and will be the first Mercedes i would own so any help would be appreciated?

2009 MERCEDES-BENZ C 350 SPORT - Kelley Blue Book

Cars for Sale: 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 in League City, TX 77573: Sedan Details - 286572614 - AutoTrader.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts