Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
i think the kleeman superchargers are on sale for about 8500$ right now.........if it was me, id throw down the extra 1500 or so for the kleeman one, which is a well known and respected company.....i personally never heard of the one u posted so i dono...

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
Go for it. I have read that the The Centrifugal Superchargers are the better superchargers.
The Kleeman one is a dated technology but safe. Sorry Hersh-y...lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I run the procharger head units on all my cars. Kleeman is good but turbo or centrif is the way to go and I figure if killerberlin is getting great results then its proven

I know a turbo will work as it would be an STS kit :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess i fail :( lol....i dono tho..id prob still go with kleeman but id hafta do extensive research if i considered it
oh i agree! i called freaking Germany and talked to the designer and its a sound kit from what i could understand (he didnt speak to good of english but damn smart and very nice man)

So i got all the details, from injectors, brackets, and tuning:thumbsup:

Also TT would be sick! i can do TT with the STS no problem! Tuning on the other had will be some work!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.