Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends, Readers and Members,

here's a big "Top Thanks" to all of you for making this forum great! It is a joy to participate and to interact with any one and all of you.

Special thanks go to our tireless and intrepid moderators.

Greatly appreciated are also those who so valiantly keep giving fast and excellent advice, those who make cheerful and truly funny contributions, those who have the courage to ask questions, those who have the courage to answer quickly and to the best of their ability, any casual participators, and anyone even having an interest in what we all have to say...

Thanks for the "Great Ride",

-Klaus

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I'd like to second what Klaus has said and add a special thank you to Klaus for all the expert advise he has provided to this forum. So far, knock on wood, I haven't had to use it, but it's nice to know that when I do, he's here.

Doug

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope that isn't a farewell speech Klaus :crybaby2:
No worries, James. Hope it didn't seem too official; I was simply speaking my mind.

(Spending a lot of time on BenzWorld had interfered a little with my life as a newlywed earlier this year, but I think we have found a good balance...;))

-Klaus

[email protected]

·
Sith Lord
11,813 Posts
This forum has not only been my tech-reference - but my social lounge since I've been an expat in different areas of the Middle East. Great friends, great members.

Now, don't get me all emotional, I have to stick to the dark side :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
And a big "Thanks" to all of the member who have helped me and others here over the last year!
Enjoy the turkey, or whatever you choose to cook today!

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
You're more than welcome Klaus. Any time I can be of help...:D

And my belated congratulations on your relatively recent change in marital status. :thumbsup:

Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts