Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took one of these out yesterday and loved it. I've never bought an MB before and don't know where I can get down to on price. Other cars I've got for $500 over invoice or better, what's the usual on a vehicle like this? Second, if I special order rather than take from dealers existing stock, can I still expect the same price? Anyone tell me what they paid for their c32 and the options they had? Thanks.

·
Registered
2002 CLK 55 cabrio
11 Posts
my deal...

I bought a loaded, black 03 C32 last March from the local dealer's lot and as I recall they knocked about $2,500 off the price. I think it was a decent deal.
Actually, I did a three year lease, 15k miles a year, and payments are $750 a month after about $2k down.
They knew me at the dealership from my CLK 55 cab. Good luck, these are pretty terrific cars; so far 4,000 miles and no issues, only grins.

·
Registered
ML 400 4matic
7 Posts
Negotiated recently on a 2003 Silver C32 with C4: Lighting Pkg., Command System, Factory...

Negotiated recently on a 2003 Silver C32 with C4: Lighting Pkg., Command System, Factory Installed CD Changer, Headlamp Washing System, Navigation CD Collection, Power Rear-Window Sunshade, Rain Sensor for $250 over invoice - Total cost $53,187, before taxes etc.

[8D]

·
Registered
03 ML500 Inspiration
57 Posts
Dad, I never knew u were a registered user. :)
-arul

Dad, I never knew u were a registered user. :)
-arul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts