4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chic's can do some awesome stuff.

Here is a whole company of them.

MS LUBE

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
In USA, would one be sued on basis of sex discrimination if someone only wanted to hire women mechanics if they really wanted to market to women car owners?

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
That's cool.. It might make women who have had bad experiences with mechanics in the past more comfortable.. I personally think that when you are taking drivers ed you should have to pass an auto maintenance class as well.. Just saying..

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool.. It might make women who have had bad experiences with mechanics in the past more comfortable.. I personally think that when you are taking drivers ed you should have to pass an auto maintenance class as well.. Just saying..
That would be a good idea.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
That would be a good idea.
It would save the consumer a ton of money if they just kept track of the most minor things.. How many people do you know that don't know how much PSI should be in their tires? Or how to check their oil??

My mom didn't know any of this when she and my dad divorced. My uncle showed both of us minor maintenance and it was one of the most useful things I have ever learned. I also worked for him for a summer at his salvage yard picking parts and working the desk.. Now that was fun..:thumbsup:

·
Banned
14,116 Posts
Hope your uncle cut you in on the profits

It would save the consumer a ton of money if they just kept track of the most minor things.. How many people do you know that don't know how much PSI should be in their tires? Or how to check their oil??

My mom didn't know any of this when she and my dad divorced. My uncle showed both of us minor maintenance and it was one of the most useful things I have ever learned. I also worked for him for a summer at his salvage yard picking parts and working the desk.. Now that was fun..:thumbsup:
I bet every young grease monkey was there just looking around even when they didn't need parts :D

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
And, to think it was just yesterday that I made the comment to another member that someone hadn't been a "dick". Surprise, surprise, there he is..

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And, to think it was just yesterday that I made the comment to another member that someone hadn't been a "dick". Surprise, surprise, there he is..
Don't worry about him, I'll love on you.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 32 Posts