Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys im going to be geting some wheels and tires in about a month and i want some thing that looks factory just bigger so i found there and there not really all that expensive.i know they 18's ona e55 look good so theres should look good.
thats the link to the wheels. 19x8.5 front 19x9.5 rear with the tire sizes they recommend. how will they look and how will they fit? thanks guys.

Sport Edition ST4 Silver w/Machined Lip

·
Registered
109 Posts
hey guys im going to be geting some wheels and tires in about a month and i want some thing that looks factory just bigger so i found there and there not really all that expensive.i know they 18's ona e55 look good so theres should look good.
thats the link to the wheels. 19x8.5 front 19x9.5 rear with the tire sizes they recommend. how will they look and how will they fit? thanks guys.

Sport Edition ST4 Silver w/Machined Lip
30 pounds a rim is waay too heavy....your'e going to destroy your suspension
and brakes....not to mention the adverse handling charasteristics....i had an e55 setup on my 210,and they tracked dangerously every time there were grooves on the road...the car followed the grooves...it was scary...i went back to a 16 inch setup all around...and i love my car again,not to mention the the lux ride...it feels as if the car is riding on a cushion of air

But to each
his own...i learned from my mistakes...hey it's only money

1 - 4 of 4 Posts