Parameter Steering - no cost got it thrown in
CupHolders

total price £43,500 around $81,500

·
Registered
350SLK AMG (2005)
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol no investec investment bank, which brings me to the topic of resale value after 3yrs of use.

merc said 50% i thought no way thats crazy. as im sure due to the lack of second hand marked and waiting lists the resale value will hold its own for the first 1-2 yrs then prob a hit. so i would expect to sell mine for say £30,000 in 3 yrs.

is this realistic, who knows?

·
Registered
05 SLK350
55 Posts
Hi Guys

Im flying to Bremen next Thursday to collect my 350 from the factory, almost the same spec as yours, except AMG kit.

My final price was £41,715 they even try to charge me extra for the 1st April price increase!! Ive had the car on order for 15 months. MB dealers are a waste of space!!

anyway....

Resale values are being quoted at 78% over 3 yrs, this is what the magazines are saying. But that tends to only apply to the base price of a low milage car.

So if you do 10k miles a year the car should be worth about £24k on the base price of £36k. The options probably add about a third of their original price, so if you spent 10k on options you can expect to add about 3k to the resale price.

So your car should be worth about £27k in 3 years.

Well thats what I am told.

Good luck with your new car [:)]

and watch out for the speed bumps! lol

Cheers

Andy

ps. just sold my For Focus RS to a dealer for £16k bought it 12 months ago for £20500. and a Focus RS should not loose any money at all!! So you never can tell! [:(]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts