1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
smart 450 Brabus own edition
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:surrender::bowdown::cool::D

Hallo to all smart maniacs and friends,

sorry for my bad english, but I am from Germany.
If here there anyone to use some parts for the smart(smart.Brabus,etc.), please contact me. If I can help, I would like to do this.

Beast Regards from Berlin

Bernd

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
I wanted to get this armrest but I do not speak German and the store never responds to my english language emails so I assume they don't speak english. They are in Berlin. If you have time, can you ask them if they will ship to the U.S. and what the shipping options are and how can I place an order and what are the payment options (credit cards, paypal). Took me an hour with google translator but I did register on their site.

http://www.berlin-tuning.com/mittelarmlehne-smart-p-766.html?osCsid=aad7156e1ecd24e506b6a253d98afe5d

·
Registered
4 Posts
need your help

good day, I am in need of the following parts.

**Please see shipping note at the bottom**
THE car is a 2006 Smart fortwo, Pulse, 450 CDI.
vin# WMEAJ00F16J297614
Man. date 060526,

head gasket, kit set
1 set of cylinder head bolts
1 x inlet valve,
1 x camshaft rocker arm
6 x lifter
1 set valve guide seals ( or do these come in the head gasket set?)
3 x set of piston rings,
set of big end bearings
timing chain.drive kit

Ontario, Canada, P0E1G0

If here there anyone to use some parts for the smart(smart.Brabus,etc.), please contact me. If I can help, I would like to do this.

Bernd

·
Registered
see signature
4,017 Posts
John, have you checked at the Canadian dealers for these parts? You should change the oil pump chain and tensioner at the same time. Also, you might not want to leave your home address up here for all to see...try sending the Berlin guy a private message instead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cdi part

John, have you checked at the Canadian dealers for these parts? You should change the oil pump chain and tensioner at the same time. Also, you might not want to leave your home adress up here for all to see...try sending the Berlin guy a private message instead.
Thank you, i thought i was sending private message,, do you know if I can change it now?
There is no way to get piston rings an beaings in canada yhat I have found.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Bernd
Hi Bernd' thanks for your help,
I just emailed you anoher request
john

1 - 10 of 10 Posts