1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes W210 E320 wagon
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Genuine MB parts online-store?

Guys,
Do you know any website (except dealers ;)) where we can buy genuine MB parts?
Some parts I ordered from "Duval Motors" and "Mercedes-Benz of Eugene". They had very reasonable price and Parts search engine. Now looks like these sites are down.

I know about ThePartsBin, Importec etc, but they don't cover bunch of parts.

Thanks

·
Registered
Mercedes W210 E320 wagon
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had good experience with autohausaz.com, their pricing is also excellent.
Me too, but for example you cannot find there parts like interior panels/screws, some special fluids (right hydraulic fluid for self leveling suspension).. I mean parts, which are so specific and only one place where you can ordered them - it was dealer.
BTW I found one:
MERCEDESBENZGENUINEPARTS.COM

·
Registered
'04 G55 '80 280GE '99 S420 '98 E320 2011 E350 2016 GLA250
3,093 Posts
First, it doesn't hurt to ask your local stealership for a "discount". I have heard of several people who have been extended that courtesy, including myself.

Also try Caliber Motors in SoCal. I have used them in the past with "reasonable" prices, since they have a "Wholesale" Department. Scroll down to the Wholesale phone number.
They will ask you "which agent do you normally deal with".. you can say "John Lyons". He is a nice, helpful guy.

Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim - Caliber Motors, Inc. - Orange County

I have limited experience with AutoHaus. I have not seen much OEM Labeled parts from them. Probably Ohlord will better answer this.

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Guys,
Some parts I ordered from "Duval Motors" and "Mercedes-Benz of Eugene". They had very reasonable price and Parts search engine. Now looks like these sites are down.

Thanks
Duval's separate parts site is down, I think they were having too many problems with it (hosting). Go to their main site, submit a parts request with your VIN (click on the parts/service tab and fill out the form) and they'll send you a quote. Or you can just call them, or they provide an email request address you can use. Duval is a MB dealer, they just sell parts at a discount.

·
Registered
99 E320 4matic, 07 Toyota Prius.
44 Posts
Guys,

Thanks
I order from parts.com 2wks ago and the parts are Genuine MB parts shipped from MB of Naperville, IL. I had also order parts for my Toyota hybrid and they were also genuine parts. There prices are very good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts