Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
C55 AMG
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to have a change, so am offering for sale my green/black c55 amg the car has every possible extra & is one of only 30 in the world & 3 in the u.k. I would ask only serious people to mail me for more info, just a word of warning, this car is not for the faint hearted, it changes from 4th to 5th at 155 mph.

·
Registered
C 43
8 Posts
Are you still thinking Kev ???

How many Ks has it travelled as a C55???

How many K...

Are you still thinking Kev ???

How many Ks has it travelled as a C55???

How many Ks had it travelled as a C43???

Was the upgrade undertaken by AMG???

What price???

Johnno.

·
Registered
Mercedes EVO 2
191 Posts
Re: DO YOU HAVE PICTURES?...

DO YOU HAVE PICTURES?

These are NOT pics of the C55 for sale.

The engine is a 5.5 V8 with 347hp if I am not mistaken... 0 to 62mph in 5.5s [:0][:0][:0] (data taken from the mag "Mercedes Enthusiast")

Here are some pictures of a C55 AMG (http://www.amg-owners-club.org/)

Your text hereYour text here

·
Registered
C55 AMG
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C55 amg

sorry for the delay but my home laptop is playing up, there are pictures & story in this months Mercedes Enthusiast mag. The car was a special order from new & i found it by luck. The car has covered just over 40,000 miles & on the price i am not sure what to ask for such a rare car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got any photos?

If I had any sort of legitimate cash to offer you, I'd do it in a heart beat (I am currently trying to save for a c36 since its the cheapest of the C-AMG's now). The C55 is my favorite car. If you have an photos, and don't mind sending them to me, please do. ([email protected])

Goodluck with your sale.

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts