Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 300SL "Roadster" 86 420SEL "Limo" 89 420SEL The "New" Limo 87 190E 2.6 fact bodykit
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After living with 6 mates on a 50ft sailboat in the bay of the Panaitan Island of the SW coast of Java for 8 days over Easter, I'm glad to be back in civilisation. The waves were the best i've experienced in the last 20yrs of surfing, but I have to admit, it was good to be back in the SL cruising along the coast road on a bright sunny 24degC day. I came back to discover the new forum format. It looks good but unfortunately I couldn't auto login for some reason. After a few emails with no reply to the webmaster I decided to re-register under the name I should have used. No more A&L'sSL300 now it's A&L's300SL. Picky I know but as all fellow R107 owners probably know the SL comes after the engine size not before it. As all record of any previous posts seems to be lost, I can only say "Hello" again and I hope everyone had a great safe easter, and the chance to take their SL for a run. This Sunday our MB club has it's Concours d'Elegance with the British and European car clubs. It should be a good day out, with plenty of top quality classics on show. I'll take the camera and if anyones interested I will post some pics.

Andrew

·
Registered
'79 450 SLC
456 Posts
Good to hear your back. I will be very interested in seing some pics. MB or not. I myself went to a classic jag show recently, and was very impressed. And have you been to the mercedes ozvets forum? It's not as active as this site but still usefull for owners of classic mercs in Australia. http://forum.mbspares.com.au/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts