Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get rid of my ML so I am offering if for parts if any are needed before we dump it in a salvage yard. I wanted to gauge the interest on the forum before I made a formal post with what is available.

It is a 11/09 build date 1999 ML 320 with 145k miles with a Black Exterior and Gray Interior. I have 5 W164 rims and tires (two with road rash which can be filled easily), I also have a spare front window regulator (BRAND NEW), 2 serpentine belts (BRAND NEW), 10 bottles of transmission fluid, 6 bottles of 0w 40 engine oil, a tranmission dipstick, Oil Filter change tool, Vicous (sp) Fan removal tools (BRAND NEW), and various other randow things like an engine cover (I have no idea where this came from :confused: since one is already on the engine). Lastly I have parts I put on the car and have not driven more than 20 miles like the tranmission plate (I have one new and one semi-used)

If you are interested let me know what you are looking, the price you are looking to pay, and your location by way of PM on the forum and I will reply with a yay or nay. Please be as specific as possible if you do not have part numbers.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Does the Skyview Roof work?

If it works, I might be interested in buying it if you're comfortable taking it out completely.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Whats wrong with the car? I might be interested in the whole thing!!! If we can be quick, I am in town until saturday and depending on the price I will buy the wheels and tires off of you, the transmission dipstick, and the oil filter too. I am local and come pick these up no problem! PLEASE PM me!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why are you parting it out?

If it has a build date of 11/09, it should be a 2000 model.
No its still considered a 99, weird I know but I went through this with MB when I first got it and it has been registered as a 99 since it rolled off of the lot.

I am parting it out because the car is worth more in parts than it is as a whole. There are problems not worth fixing in on the car to include the Skyview roof having a broken clip and it being closed since the day I got it, the timing chain cover needs replacing (have part, not interested in fixing since it requires lifting engine and too many man hours to do so), tranmission needs to be flushed again and checked for contaminents (changed conductor plate last year and only drove it 20 miles at most before timing change cover needed replacing).

Honestly, I am fearful to give this car to anyone as it has been one problem or another since I got it. I would never put anyone through that.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anything? Still interested!
See note about problems above. I am in the area this morning but I am flying home to St. Thomas until the 26th of December. Sorry I missed your post, I asked for PM's so I can get the alert to my mobile. I still have the wheels if you are interested, but I have received a few request for them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, still very interested in the wheels and other parts. Stay in contact with me, I will be in the area from Dec. 23 - Jan 11th. Please pm me with the price you are trying to get for the wheels and tire (how much life is left) and the other parts i mentioned in my last post!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, still very interested in the wheels and other parts. Stay in contact with me, I will be in the area from Dec. 23 - Jan 11th. Please pm me with the price you are trying to get for the wheels and tire (how much life is left) and the other parts i mentioned in my last post!
PLease PM me when you return.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much do you want for the combo switch? The turn signal light switch assembly.
Please PM me so I can keep track of it that way. If you have a part number or picture of what you are looking for, send me your email address or send me a pm with it attached. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts