Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

gas can

690 3
I am looking to purchase the Mercedes 'Reserve Fuel Canister' a gas can. Bekkers has them in their catalog for $76.00 US but I think that is overpriced for what it is. It fits under the spare tire. They come in two sizes 7liter and 9liter, the 7liter is for 190 sized vehicles. I also have a question: Does the 16V exhaust manifold fit on on a regular 2.3 manifold? Any help appreciated, thak you.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
'85 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
4,803 Posts
I am looking to purchase the Mercedes 'Reserve Fuel Canister' a gas can. Bekkers has them in their catalog for $76.00 US but I think that is overpriced for what it is. It fits under the spare tire. They come in two sizes 7liter and 9liter, the 7liter is for 190 sized vehicles. I also have a question: Does the 16V exhaust manifold fit on on a regular 2.3 manifold? Any help appreciated, thak you.

Be advised that the gas "jerry can" is not US DOT approved, since it's a violation of state and federal rules to transport gas in the trunk.

The 16v manifolds, exhaust and intake, do not fit the 8 valve M102. If only it were so . .
[:)]

· Registered
2002 E320W4
238 Posts
why not just get a plastic fuel tank from the auto parts store or hardware store. they may...

why not just get a plastic fuel tank from the auto parts store or hardware store. they may not look as nice, but they are functional.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.