Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i joined this website because im interested in getting 560sec as my first car (got a nice chunk of change saved up:cool:)never the less some one told me that garage current sells alot of cars in like new condition so i checked out the website and i was shocked i mean look at the interior on this bmw m5

well anyway i need to know if this site is legit or not cause if so i will definitely be a buying customer

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
are you located in japan? that's where garage current is, most of the guys here are US/canada/NZ... fill out your location in your user cp. if you are in japan there are some cool and rare AMG's over there. giving a price range would be good. if your in the US these are nice and rare. I personally own a 500sec euro, they are faster than 560sec's, rarer, usually have more options, have faster engines, and have different bumpers which look better. oh and they have euro headlights

500 sec euro- miami

'99 c43
c280 brabus

If you want a real work of art buy this, Bruce Mendel is a reputable seller on here, and this car is pretty bad-ass, i think the reserve is $12k

1 - 2 of 2 Posts