Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1976 Rover Mini; 2003 Z06; 2011 smart fortwo Passion
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(): Sorry, this image type is not supported yet.
Got this trying to add a couple of .jpg photos. The photos actually made it to the queue but when I added titles and hit the button to process them got this same error message again. Any ideas? TIA! :)

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Got this trying to add a couple of .jpg photos. The photos actually made it to the queue but when I added titles and hit the button to process them got this same error message again. Any ideas? TIA! :)
Better ask one of the admin chaps, try German Star.

·
Registered
24 Posts
maybe they were running maintenance. well if it works it works right. i mean the pics showed up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're still in the queue awaiting processing when I check; "This category does not contain any images." is the message I get when I go to my photos in the Gallery. Color me confused. :confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
They're still in the queue awaiting processing when I check; "This category does not contain any images." is the message I get when I go to my photos in the Gallery. Color me confused. :confused:
report this thread and put the problem in the message and it should get looked at by one of the mods.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
report this thread and put the problem in the message and it should get looked at by one of the mods.
I have already told him who to contact, admin will fix the problem if he contacts them, a simple pm will suffice.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help - got the album going and some photos in it. Cheers! :bowdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts