Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manuels in Marietta.

Chris is the Mechanic that I had. Good guys. Looks ghetto but they know their stuff. They installed the steering rack that I bought from Carsteering.com without any fuss.

All MB Certified.

http://manuelsmb.com/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Magnum Collision and Repair does a great job detailing. Luckily, I've never had to use them for repair.

1445 Field Park Circle
Marietta, GA 30066
770 427 4590

I have also used Reliance Car Care Center and they do good work.

1298 Rosewell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062
770 973 7629

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will second the recommendation for Reliance in Marietta. They did a pre buy inspection on several cars for me and have maintained my '95 E420 since I bought it in '99. I had StarMark for some years and Reliance "fixed" some of the warranty work that the dealer failed on. They are good people.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I highly recommend AutoBenz in Marietta. Cy Chapman is the owner and it's a family business. I have used them since I've lived in Georgia (1994). AutoBenz is highly suited for vintage MBs as well. I have a 280SE 3.5 Cabrio, 250SL, 560SL and 560SEL which are all repaired by Cy. Close to Dobbins Air Force Base and Lockheed Martin, AutoBenz has been a household name on the base for years. The Chapman family are Southerners, native to Cobb county. The web site is as follows:

www.autobenz.com

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used Manuel's again for a major job.

-A/C repair
-Rear window controller replacement

I bought all the parts and had them shipped to them and they installed them. They did not give me a warranty on their work as I did not buy the parts through them. Reasonable to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts