·
Registered
2002 C320 Wagon, 2004 C320 Sedan
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
84 Posts
I called them for a quote on a wiring harness replacement and their price wasn't much different from RBM in Alpharetta. It looked to me like they know what the dealers charge then charge a bit less. Unfortunately for them I had a 15% off card from RBM which brought the price down to below theirs. They may be better on things like oil changes or B service but I haven't checked on that. Do you have an idea on their prices? Their website is pretty vague.

·
Registered
CL 600
12 Posts
Good guy and knows his cars

Had my CL 600 worked on there and the services and prices were well below the dealerships. Will be telling my friends all about the place.Thanks Danny!
:bowdown:
Action Gutter

·
Registered
2006 E500, 1985 300D, 95 E320, 93 300E 2.8, 1981 300SD
23 Posts
I also own an independent Mercedes, BMW, Lexus service center her in Alpharetta (about 20 miles south of Danny) - I assure you that like us, he's cheaper than the dealer. Danny is a great guy and a top notch technician.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have used Poston Motors (678) 455-5246 to service our E55 exclusively for years and could not be happier. Matt has been dealing with MB cars forever and is a straight shooter and a honest stand up character. If your car does not need something he will tell you that rather than try to milk you out of every penny, like some dealer mechanics might be inclined to do. They are located exit 13 off GA400 at 6160 Parkway North Drive Cumming GA 30040.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts