Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blue Ridge MB

Offering Enthusiast Service, Restoration and Tuning.
Providing quality parts to enthusiasts all over the world.

Jonathan Hodgman @ blueridgemb.com
4142 Arcadia Industrial Cir SW
Lilburn, GA 30047
404-805-1357

·
Registered
2004 E500 Wagon, 2004 E55 AMG
1,327 Posts
Jonathan is one of the best mechanics for your Mercedes. I've used this shop for the past 2 years ( since I got my first Benz )!

·
Registered
1999 SLK 230
52 Posts
Austrian Motors (Austrian Motors: Your Independent Intown Choice Since 1972) is located at 14th St. and Northside Dr. (near Georgia Tech.). Family owned since 1972, work only on MBs, a short walk to MARTA bus stop, and providse a shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. I had some work done on my SLK and found all employees to be competent and professional. I found them to be a well-run shop doing quality work at reasonable prices (sigificantly less than a dealership).

Revolution (Atlanta Mercedes Service + Repair + Decatur, GA) is located on DeKalb Industrial Way in Decatur. Established in 1999, work only on MBs, and a moderate walk to a MARTA bus station. I did not have any work done (Austrian Motors is more convenient for me), but they also appear to be a professional operation with reasonable prices (comparable to Austrian Motors).

·
Registered
'12 E550 Sport, '01 550 Maranello *RIP*, '97 M3 6-Speed, '95 Dinan M3 Vert, '16 F350 Dually
775 Posts
I would have to second those opinions. Thumbs up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Blue Ridge is the best I've ever used. Exceptionally knowledgeable, hard working, honest and prices are reasonable.

The people at the Atlanta dealership I went to for some random part once were absolute complete idiots. I wouldn't want them near any of my cars.......:eek:

·
Registered
1987 560sel 250,000 km Award
1 Posts
BMI Mercedes Service in Norcross on Peachtree Industrial is also a very good place. BMI Mercedes Service - Norcross, Atlanta GA
We have been taking our cars there for a good 10 years. When i got my '87 560sel it had to be towed into their shop, its been running without a problem (mechanically) for 3 years. They inspect the car every time you have your car serviced there, and they found a coolant hose that was about to burst, saved me alot of trouble and money later on. Really reasonable and really nice guys. They moved about two years ago into a much larger building, and most importantly they know what they are doing!!

·
Registered
1981 300SD @315K, 2008 C300 Sport @42K, 1991 350SDL @207K
14 Posts
Blue Ridge Mercedes

I've used Jonathan on a number of occasions. He does excellent work at a fair price... And I live 110 miles from his shop, so that should tell you something...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1979 300SD, 1995 E320 Cabriolet
77 Posts
I would be remiss not to mention my friend, Geoff Meeker, Parts and Service Director for Mercedes Benz of Buckhead. I know many on here bash "Stealerships", but Geoff is a class act and very fair and knowledgeable. We became friends as I struggled with some "ghosts" in my '03 SL500 (houses were selling then and money was flowing), and, as the market has tanked along with my balance sheet I have divested of my newer "toys". I continue to get the same helpful friendly service from Geoff despite my financial situation and "older" Mercedes(es)!

·
Registered
Euro spec '92 600SEL (sold), '93 500E (sold), '98 S600, '06 SL600
214 Posts
Bob of RWB Imports in Snellville is awesome. He was factory trained by Mercedes and I always leave his shop with the "problem" fixed on the first visit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sigh,
so many different opinions

Anyone use Carma MotorSports they have positive reviews all over the net ...just wanna hear if real people use them.

This Blue Ridge place's website has no info ...makes me weary any more ppl recommend this one?

Thanks,
-LostNomad311

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Sorry about the site...we were hacked and all my PHP files were trashed..

Content is being re-developed as we speak, but I'm not terribly keen on taking it live until it's all fairly well sorted;-)

If you like, give a ring, I'd be glad to chat RE what your needs/wants/concerns might be. I'll be @ the shop all w/e...if you are in the area you are More then welcome to stop by!

Jonathan
404 805 1357

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
FWIW, site is live and back w/ useful content. Not 100% completed, but 90% of the way there..:)

Please feel free to have a look and call and/or write w/ Any questions.

Jonathan

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't let anyone but Blue Ridge Mercedes touch my Benz. No sleazy service advisors and no B.S.

I am a Building Engineer and i do know a thing or two about fixing a problem and the most cost effective way is not to replace every single part associated with it, but to troubleshoot and replace parts that are necessary. I described the problems i had with the car and the symptoms, Johnathan replaced what was needed and I never had to come back for the same issue. I never thought a human being could know so much about these German cars, he might be an alien i am not sure.

My 1993 300E has over 210.000 miles and it drives great all thanks to Blue Ridge MB.
AAA towing service is going to miss me. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any opinion on RBM of Atlanta North

Anyone out there has experience (good/bad??) with the service department of RBM of Atlanta North?? It has quite a few positive comments from their web site.

I have a 2009 C300 sport has some work done under warrenty. Not happy at all. I will open with more detail later. I would like to see what opinions are out there.

Thanks.

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Yes..we're still very much open..actually, just going home now @ 10:45 pm.. Busy Monday!

Jonathan

·
Registered
2002 E430
16 Posts
Soft Top Module?

Jonathan-
The car is GREAT!!! Thanks for everything!

I can now HIGHLY recommend Blue Ridge Mercedes for anything you need related to your Benz.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts