Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys how can i in any way upload a video thats 30 MB in size........ thats how big it is and i wanna show u but cant attach the file its too big.
Thx
Regards

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,980 Posts
Bin3maira - 2/26/2005 10:31 AM

guys how can i in any way upload a video thats 30 MB in size........ thats how big it is and i wanna show u but cant attach the file its too big.
Thx
Regards
You're going to have to post the link to its location. Let us download and/or view it from where it is currently located on the Web.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,980 Posts
Bin3maira - 2/26/2005 10:45 AM

its not located on the web its on my pc, its my trip to the desert with my g class.
thx
You'll have to find a website that will host it for you. There's no way to post a 30MB attachment here. Maybe someone will volunteer to do it for you; but you'll still have to get it to them somehow.

·
Registered
G560, GSR 500
190 Posts
send me a pm with your email address, and i'll send you a mail. you will than only have to reply to that mail, and attach your file.
i'll upload it to www.g-club-sued.de and post a link here, so that everybody can see it.

rgds
flo

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
I have posted it on my web site:
http://mb.braingears.com/videos/G55K.wmv

It's a GREAT VIDEO!!!

Chuck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You Chuck for the help,and i hope everyone here likes it...... i still cant beleive MB are going to stop production of this beauty.
anyway HAVe fun :)
thanks again Chub

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,980 Posts
Thank You!

What a great ride!![:p]

·
Registered
'82 300 GD Cab STT ('02 G270CDi/'85 300 GD SWB)
473 Posts
RE: Thank You!

And what a SOUND of that V8! Oh, and those cooling fans sounds like they're working hard[:D]

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
Hey, thanks for giving us all a ride in your G55K. That's one incredible engine!!

It looks like you have the designo trim. Anyway, great ride!

·
Registered
TJs, FJ40s, JGCs, G500
2,343 Posts
RE: Thank You!

is someone here able to convert the .wmv movie into .jpg or .mov - so that that the rest of the world can enjoy the video as well?

Harald

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,980 Posts
.wmv vs .mov

4x4abc - 2/27/2005 7:23 PM

is someone here able to convert the .wmv movie into .jpg or .mov - so that that the rest of the world can enjoy the video as well?

Harald
One could ask the same question in reverse about the .mov movie posted recently in another thread. [;)]

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
RE: .wmv vs .mov

That is just insane ... I LOVE the sound of that truck. Truly awesome. Thxs for sharing !!

·
Registered
TJs, FJ40s, JGCs, G500
2,343 Posts
RE: .wmv vs .mov

well Dutch, here you have it:
http://www.rubicon-trail.com/public/AMG55.mp4

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Bin3maira,...

I like the white body color. The rims suite the vehicle well.

Does the exhaust sound get annoying after a while? I sometimes wonder if mine bothers me and it must be quieter... i think snowmobiling and dirt bikes would be so much more fun if they were silent.

I like the non-tinted (extra light anyway) windows and the jump seats. I like two tone interiors also. The yellow turn signals are still my favorite though.

What's your favorite part of the truck... let me guess... the supercharger? or the diff locks? the veiw of the road... so many choices.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts